Thursday 26 August 2010

It was sunny and very hot for a while today and then we had a very heavy downpour on my way home.With some of the donation money I bought a large bucket and some plastic screw top jars.The bucket is to catch the drips from the leaking roof in the classroom and the jars are for the paint we are going to make tomorrow.I am hoping to get a roof repair in place before I leave on Monday.I spent the morning with the preschool children and then as it was Sonia's birthday Social Tours had organized a cake for her so we went to the office about 1:30.
I arrived back at OCCED just after the school children arrived home so spent some time with them.I am going to upload a video I took of Kausalya singing with the children because last year she would not have done this.She and the children really enjoy themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment